If you are a football team applying for a kit donation, please read the following.

As KitAid is just a small volunteer run charity with a very limited income, we do not send kit overseas ourselves. Instead, we act as the kit collecting agent and we partner with charities and individuals here in the UK who arrange for the kit we donate to be sent to Africa and beyond.  Each charity has to sign a “Partnership Agreement” with us, which commits them to getting the donated kit overseas at their expense. They also have to commit to providing photos and feedback once the kit has arrived. If this does not happen we will not work with the charity/individual again.

If you do have someone in the UK who can act for you and meet the Partnership Agreement conditions, please ask them to email us at kitaidcharity@gmail.com

We will then invite them to collect kit from us either in Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead or Liverpool.

KitAid

6 replies
  1. Isaac Offei
    Isaac Offei says:

Please I’m a teacher in the Jaman North District of Ghana. My school is very young and lacks a lot of things including sports kits. We would be very much grateful if you could help us in that regard. Thanks and God bless you abundantly. Don’t not hesitate to ask any questions you seen necessary.

2. Calvin mshikelwa Mulamba
    Calvin mshikelwa Mulamba says:

I am writing on behalf of Jamii Youth Association (JYA) a community based organization founded in 2019, dedicated to improving the living conditions of disadvantage youths and other vulnerable people in Kakuma Refugee Camp, kenya.

Jamii Youth Association is engaged in sport activities and Sexual Reproductive Health.

Therefore,we would like to seek launching a partnership with your organization consisting of assistance and volunteer efforts.

Thank you for your kind understanding and hoping to receive a positive response from your organization.

Best Sincerely
    Calvin Mulamba
    JYA Director

3. Usama
    Usama says:

I AM USAMA NIZAMANI

OWNER AND COACH OF BAQAR NIZAMANI FOOTBALL ACADEMY AND CLUB

I AM FROM PAKISTAN SINDH

I won’t share with you some information about my acamdey and Football development work.

This acamdey working for poor and homeless children
    And this acamdey need support from your organisation.

100 Children played in this acamdey without kits shoes he much needed shoes kits to improvement in his game.

First of all reply me and we talk more about acamdey and Football club

Looking forward to hearing from you soon thank you.

4. Molibeli Frantsi
    Molibeli Frantsi says:

I am in Lesotho is the Southern part of Africa. I run a soccer club of about 30+ kids and all of these kids come from disadvantaged households, they cant afford to buy any kind of kit and i would appreciate it if we got help from KitAid.

5. Patrick Mapalo
    Patrick Mapalo says:

Hello! I work in the rural part of Zambia in the north. I was sharing with a friend in the UK about the needs to engage youths in the north of Zambia. That’s when they shared your work. I would like to know more on how you can assist us with soccer balls, jerseys, shorts & clients?

6. Enough Mkatshwa
    Enough Mkatshwa says:

Please help me I have a small boys they love soccer but I’m not have a kit please help improve this section 0765609330

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!